Delivery available to mainland England & Wales.
- Delivery addresses in congestion charge zones will have these costs added to the order.
- For delivery costs to Scotland, Highlands and Islands please contact us.
- Most doors are delivered within 2 – 5 working days, times may be longer due to high demand, If you are in urgent need of a quicker delivery, please contact us to discuss options.
- Once your order has been placed you will receive an order confirmation to the email address you supplied. One or two days before the delivery you will then receive a call from the transport company to arrange the day and time for delivery. If you cannot be reached by phone you may receive an email instead. It is important to provide your correct phone number and email address to avoid delaying your delivery.
- On receipt of an order and before signing any delivery document ensure that you check the quantity, sizes and type of door is the same as your order. Please also ensure that all packaging for your order is intact and not damaged. Shortages and damages must be reported to us immediately and noted on the driver’s delivery note.
- Please retain a copy or take a photo of the signed delivery note.
- Signing the delivery note as ‘unchecked’ will not be acceptable if damage is found subsequently.
- Please carefully remove the packaging as you will need to re-wrap the product should you need to return any part of your order. You must advise us within 24 hours of delivery of any defects on your doors. We are unable to accept claims for damages or defects after this time.
- While we will make every effort to get your doors delivered in a timely manner, we reserve the right to cancel deliveries without notice, for example but not limited to reasons such as, adverse climatic conditions (floods, ice, snow, etc).
- We recommend that you do not book your installer until all goods have been received in good condition. We will not be held responsible for wasted joiners' time, or similar, if you have booked your trades person before receiving all items.
- Our liability in respect of any shortage, loss or damage to the goods shall be limited to the proportion of the price attributable to those which have been undelivered, lost or damaged.
- If supply of products is delayed by our suppliers, we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. We will not be liable for delays caused by the event.
- On receipt of your order, doors must be stored flat in a dry area and away from areas of wet plaster or in areas yet to be plastered and at normal room temperature away from extreme heat or cold.
- If your order includes free delivery, this only applies to the first attempt to deliver. Subsequent delivery attempts will be charged.