Doors & Doors, 329 & 333 Regents Park Road, Finchley, London, N3 1DP
Tel: 020 8346 4417 Email: email@example.com
Covid-19 update January 2022:
We are delighted to advise our extensive showroom in Finchley North London is now fully open. Please contact us to arrange your appointment, to discuss your project with one of our door and window specialists. Thank you for your continued support.
Thank you for choosing Doors and Doors as your supplier for your door order please read our terms and conditions of sale set out below. Please email or call us if you have any questions.
All products must be paid for at the time of ordering in full before dispatch or collection unless by prior agreement. We accept payment by most major credit or debit cards.
Cheque payments are subject to the usual clearing period. All goods remain the property of Doors & Doors until payment is made in full and in cleared funds.
Delivery Of your Order
Bespoke timber doors and windows - Terms & Conditions supplied separately.
- Delivery addresses in congestion charge zones will have these costs added to the order.
- Delivery cost of our doors to mainland England & Wales are included in our prices. For delivery costs to Scotland, Highlands and Islands please contact us.
- Most doors are delivered within 2 – 5 working days. If you are in urgent need of a quicker delivery, please contact us to discuss options.
- Once your order has been placed you will receive an order confirmation to the email address you supplied. One or two days before the delivery you will then receive a call / text from the transport company to arrange the day and time for delivery. If you cannot be reached by phone you may receive an email instead. It is important to provide your correct phone number and email address to avoid delaying your delivery.
- On receipt of an order and before signing any delivery document ensure that you check the quantity, sizes and type of door is the same as your order. Please also ensure that all packaging for your order is intact and not damaged. Shortages and damages must be reported to us immediately and noted on the driver’s delivery note.
- Please retain a copy or take a photo of the signed delivery note.
- Signing the delivery note as ‘unchecked’ will not be acceptable if damage is found subsequently.
- Please carefully remove the packaging as you will need to re-wrap the product should you need to return any part of your order. You must advise us within 24 hours of delivery of any defects on your doors. We are unable to accept claims for damages or defects after this time.
- While we will make every effort to get your doors delivered in a timely manner, we reserve the right to cancel deliveries without notice, for example but not limited to reasons such as, adverse climatic conditions (floods, ice, snow).
- We recommend that you do not book your installer until all goods have been received in good condition. We will not be held responsible for wasted joiners time, or similar, if you have booked your trades person before receiving all items.
- Our liability in respect of any shortage, loss or damage to the goods shall be limited to the proportion of the price attributable to those which have been undelivered, lost or damaged.
- If supply of products is delayed by our suppliers, we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. We will not be liable for delays caused by the event.
- On receipt of your order, doors must be stored flat in a dry area and away from areas of wet plaster or in areas yet to be plastered and at normal room temperature away from extreme heat or cold.
- If your order includes free delivery, this only applies to the first attempt to deliver. Subsequent delivery attempts will be charge for
Suitability of (Non - Bespoke) External Hardwood and Oak Doors.
All external hardwood and oak doors including our M & T and Dowelled ranges are veneered onto a solid core. They are therefore not suitable for use in locations subject to becoming wet or in very sunny conditions. We are unable to offer any warranty for these doors unless they are fully protected by a substantial porch or canopy. We do offer a comprehensive range of GRP, Composite and Bespoke Timber Doorsets that are more suited to these conditions. If you are in any doubt, please call us to discuss this topic with one of our door specialists.
When storing a door prior to installation, do not lean or stand the door as it will encourage the door to twist or bow. Always store the door laying level and flat resting on support timbers.
It is important that our Installation and Finishing Guidelines are followed to keep within the warranty.
Doors must be finished before fitting.
External doors should be finished using an oil-based paint or wood stain such as Sikkens. All four edges of the door and cut outs for letterboxes, locks and hinges should also be finished.
Internal doors should be finished using an oil-based paint or varnish.
Water based products, wax or oils are not suitable for external or internal doors. If in doubt, please call us for advice on which product to use.
Cancellation Period, Costs & Returns
- Distance selling regulations allow consumers (not business’s) 14 days from receipt of all goods to cancel your order.
- We cannot accept returns of bespoke doors.
- We cannot accept returns of doors that have been adjusted or decorated by us on your behalf.
- Please email us your request to return any part of your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please check all goods thoroughly before altering, decorating or installing.
We cannot accept returns of items which have been fitted by you or your contractor and are then found to be damaged.
- Timber colours may vary. Natural variation in grain pattern and timber colour does not constitute a fault in a door. The images on our website are for guidance only.
You must advise us in writing (email: email@example.com) of your decision to cancel within 14 days of receipt of goods provided that the doors are in the same condition and in the wrapping they were received in. You can call us first on 020 8346 4417 to discuss any issues but we must still receive cancellation notification in writing within 14 days of delivery. We cannot accept returns if the14 day period from delivery has expired. We reserve the right to refuse returns or refunds if the goods are not returned to us in a saleable condition and in the original packaging.
Our Collection prices start from £60.00 inc VAT depending on the postcode area and quantities. It is advisable to take photographs of the condition of the door and wrapping prior to sending the doors back.
We will not refund the delivery charge element of the invoice for goods which are delivered and subsequently returned.
Your Statutory Rights remain unaffected by our terms and Conditions. Products will be your responsibility from the completion of the delivery.